Isabelle Rodney and Anne Sallé Mongauze join COFACE SA’s Board of Directors
At its meeting on 3 November, the Board of Directors of COFACE SA co-opted Isabelle Rodney, Member of the Executive Board of Caisse d’Epargne Côte d’Azur, and Anne Sallé Mongauze, Chief Executive Officer of the Compagnie Européenne de Garanties et Cautions, as directors of the Board of Directors of COFACE SA.
They take the place of Pascal Marchetti and Laurent Roubin, who leave the Board as a result of their current professional evolution.
More than 50% of the members of the Board of Directors of COFACE SA are now women.
- Isabelle Rodney, Member of the Executive Board of Caisse d’Epargne Côte d’Azur
A graduate of ESCP Europe and the holder of a Business Law degree from the Sorbonne University and of a diploma in Actuarial Science, Isabelle began her career at the National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts in Paris before joining the Casden Banque Populaire Group, and then the Caisse d'Epargne Group in 2001. Director of the Financial Performance department at the Caisse Nationale des Caisses d'Epargne in Paris between 2001 and 2008, she moved to the Caisse d'Epargne Côte d'Azur as a board member in charge of the Finance division.
Isabelle Rodney was awarded the Business Woman Leader prize in the 2013 Women in the Economy Awards. She is a board member of the Elles women’s network in the BPCE Group and President of Elles d’Azur, an internal organisation within the bank that strives, through mentoring and coaching, to help women managers develop their careers.
- Anne Sallé Mongauze, Chief Executive Officer of Compagnie Européenne de Garanties et Cautions
Anne Sallé Mongauze, a graduate of the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Paris, holds a post-graduate degree (DESS) in Economy and Finance, and began her career in 1987 in the Inspection department of the AMF (French Securities Regulator). In 1995, she joined the Banque Populaire Group where she held several positions. From 1995 to 2000, she was Deputy Head of Origination at Equity Capital Markets and participated in the management of several growth operations between 2001 and 2007. In 2006, Anne was appointed Head of M&A at Natixis, becoming its Head of Strategy in 2013. Since July 2014, she has been Chief Executive Officer of the Compagnie Européenne de Garanties et Cautions.
The members of the Board of Directors of COFACE SA are:
- Laurent MIGNON, Chair of the Board of Directors, CEO of Natixis
- BPCE, represented by Marguerite BERARD-ANDRIEU, Executive Vice President – Strategy, Legal Affairs, Company Secretariat and Compliance
- Jean ARONDEL, Chair of the Strategy and Supervisory Board, Caisse d'Epargne Loire-Centre
- Jean-Paul DUMORTIER, Chair of the Board of Directors, Banque Populaire Rives de Paris
- Eric HEMAR, Chief Executive Officer, ID Logistics
- Linda JACKSON, CEO of Citroën brand, member of the Executive Committee of PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Sharon MACBEATH, Director of Human Resources, Rexel
- Martine ODILLARD, Chief Executive Officer of the Chargeurs Group
- Isabelle RODNEY, Member of the Executive Board of Caisse d’Epargne Côte d’Azur
- Anne SALLE MONGAUZE, Chief Executive Officer of Compagnie Européenne de Garanties et Cautions
- Olivier ZARROUATI, Chair of the Board of Management of Zodiac Aerospace
Do you have a question? a request?
Tel. : +33 (0)1 49 02 20 00
Tel : +33 (0)1 49 02 16 29
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33 (0)1 49 02 24 48
Mail : email@example.com